March 30, 2013

Weekend in London

Well it has been an interesting couple of days! My sister got herself a dog "Bailey" but unfortunately was unable to keep her and had to return her yesterday. She has been beside herself. We got a call last night with her sobbing and so at 9pm last night I drove out to London. OMG I was so so tired....felt like the walking dead. I even had to sign at the top of my lungs in the car just to make sure I was staying awake. LOL...must have looked like a crazy person.

My sister is currenlty at work so I am getting a lazy morning, watching movies, blogging, sleeping. Anyways here is a card I did this week. Love this stamp so cute.
  

For this card I used the following Copic markers:

C1, C3
W2, W4
V20, V22
YG61
BG45
E33, E35, E00, E11
RV34

The paper I used is Prima - Alla Prima Collection

Well anyways off I go to get ready!

Enjoy!




9 comments:

Winnie said...

What a sweet card! That is an adorable image! Sorry to hear about your sister and her dog. Pets take right to your heart. I am currently working on a sympathy card for a friend who lost her dog of 17 years. So sad. You are a kind sister to make the drive for support. Enjoy the weekend, and Happy Easter!

Just Me said...

What a cute card. Darling image. You are a very nice sister to drive in the middle of the night to give comfort. Sorry your sis couldn't keep her pup. Love the card.

Marcy said...

Such a sweet image. Very cute card!

kel Acopan said...

super cute card. i am so sorry to your sister. and also to you for having to drive in the middle of the night!

MiamiKel said...

Hi, nice to meet ya! I'm in the IDOP blogging group and just got updated. I'm sorry to hear of your sister, that's really quite sad and they become like pieces of the heart so quickly. Gorgeous card, though - lovely coloring, looks like a storybook! x0x0

paige said...

Love the sweet image!

Louise F NZ said...

Very sad about your sister and her dog :( Hope she is ok. And you too after your mercy dash. The card is fab and I love how you used the papers. I have the same paper collection but I just can't seem to put them together to make something nice.

Sandi McLean said...

Sweet card!! Visiting from CDAC...

Emkay said...

What a lovely image. Sweet card!