January 9, 2011

Saturday Night...Sunday Morning

.
Good Morning everyone...it is now Sunday Morning. I am having a late night today because I am working away in my studio preparing for the 15th in which my friend carol and I are having a ten hour crop!! YAY very excited. I am also adding to my stash of cards, very low on thank you cards.

My family and I went to the movies last night (saturday) to see The Fighter with Mark Wahlberg. Yummy! I love him as an actor, Amy Adams and Christian Bale were amazing too.


I recommend this movie to anyone who loves an underdog or a very inspiring movie. It is based on the life of boxer "Irish" Micky Ward (Mark Wahlberg), his older half brother Dicky Eklund (Christian Bale). It takes place before he went pro in the mid 1980's. The coolest part was during the credits. They have both Micky and Dicky sitting down together talking to the audience. It was really neat!!








Ok so enough about the movie, on to my card for the day!!!

I am working on some valentines too to take to work here is one design I Scraplifted and changed up a bit that I saw in a magazine.





I used Bella Blvd. - December Details - Sugar Plums paper, so extra cardstock I had. The ink I used is Close to My Heart Cranberry. The stamps are Gelatins (Hearts a Flutter) and Inkadinkado (An affair of the heart).

Hope you enjoy!!

Alexis

1 comment:

Mary G. said...

Very pretty! I really like the addition of the "bling". Beautifully done! TFS!